They were having fourth of July fun day..... and this was one of the games...we really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into until they whip out the bag of wigs and makeup then it was on. I laughed until i couldn't and I know Mom said it was the proudest day of her life. Here you go tell us what you think of our girl!!!!!!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Ross or Rossie!!!!! Oh how HOT!!!
This was a total surprise to our Rossie, but it made my week well until we got ready for the disco party. This happened one day before but I just got the pictures from the people at the pool.
They were having fourth of July fun day..... and this was one of the games...we really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into until they whip out the bag of wigs and makeup then it was on. I laughed until i couldn't and I know Mom said it was the proudest day of her life. Here you go tell us what you think of our girl!!!!!!

They were having fourth of July fun day..... and this was one of the games...we really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into until they whip out the bag of wigs and makeup then it was on. I laughed until i couldn't and I know Mom said it was the proudest day of her life. Here you go tell us what you think of our girl!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
CUTE and SEXY, I bet it was even better in person. Looks like you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment