Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Brothers Three


Here is a photo I took of my dad and his two younger brothers I think it was at Easter. They have changed so much from when I was a little girl. Wish I had a picture of then too. Oh well

My babies are at Granddaddy's right now. They have camped, gone swimming, been in the garden, played with puppies and kittens, and helped Grandaddy have his very first SMORES!!!! Can you Believe that man has never had one? As many times as he took us camping and we had burnt marshmallows? They are also spending time with Aunt Brooke. She is taking them everywhere with her. Today I called because I missed them and just wanted to hear their voices (and secretly wanted to pick them up) but none of them wanted to talk to me!!! They were too afraid I was going to tell them that I was coming to get them!!! If that doesn't say they are having fun I don't know what does. Oh well who can compete with everything they have to offer over on "the farm"
So I guess it will be one more day before I can see them and then soon Mamie comes!! She will be here Tuesday while we are at Carowinds. We can't wait!!

No comments: