Friday, May 23, 2008
Promise, more to come....
I have tons of pictures to sift through and tell stories about but no time to do it. I guess I have been spedning any computer time playing Pirates of the Caribbean online.....I know sounds silly but I signed on for Liam and ever since I have played a little every week and I used to play a lot ever week. It is fun but now I realize I am slacking on letting all who care to know what we are doing what is going on in our lives. I am on the move to make this happen. So don't hold your breath but I am working on getting up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great, I always check weekly just in case. I love you all.
Hey girl! I keep checking for updates, would love to see how everyone is doing:)
Love ya,
Jennifer
Post a Comment