.jpg)


Ross works long hard hours and is away from his family more than he would like but when
he gets home one of the very first things he does (if the kiddies aren't up) is head up the steps to kiss and tuck his babies into bed. He goes up in hopes to spend a little sweet time with each of them. It not only makes them feel good it makes his evening better. He treasures every moment with them and is always thanking me for them, as if I were the only one responsible. On this particular evening I surprised him by sneaking up the steps behind him to capture this "sweet time"I hope he knows how much we love him and appreciate all he does for us. He makes his days off all about kidding around, loving, cuddling, kissing, hugging, and being around one another. We Love you Daddy!!!!! Love always, your family


No comments:
Post a Comment