This is some kind of major update!!!! Uggh It has been so long since I have had the time to get on here and let everyone know what the heck is going on here in Clemmons NC.



Aynsley is just amazing, that is all I do is stay amazed at the things she says and does. She is spelling everyone's name is the house, she would rather write something than draw a picture, but she does that as well. She writes notes to friends. She, of course, asks me how to spell words but she knows how to write all her letters and can read some words. She has currently gotten on the Candy Land kick. in the last three days we have played about 40 times. She loves it. She is such a shining star. Her smile lights up my life. All my children do but she is with me most and I am gobbling up every thing she has to give me. She loves school, three days a week she ventures out to be with other three year olds and two great teachers. Today we took a trip to a pumpkin patch and she was a great little helper. She is still "hopper" hopping all over the place, still loves to cuddle and hug, still tells me she loves me without being prompted, still plays hard to get with her daddy, still thinks she runs the show, but she is getting better at not getting her way. She loves and misses her brother and sister while they are in school. When they get home she doesn't want them out of her sight, and if you think Julia is going down the street to get a friend with out her you are crazy. She goes where Julia goes. She is learning to ride a scooter like the other two but she is still little.
As far as the family we are staying busy, we went with friends to a real pumpkin patch where you go out in the field and pick your own pumpkins. The hit of the trip was the silo slide. It was pretty fast so the kids (and Ross) loved it. We packed a picnic and spent the day out in the fall sun. It was a long trip but afterward we were able to spend time with our friends that live close by.
Ross has been doing this new workout that he loves. It is very different from conventional workout regime. It is quite funny to watch but you can't deny the results. He looks amazing and seems to feel even better than he looks. He has lots of energy and is in a great mood. He is doing the workout that the actors in the film 3oo did to get in shape. He gets all the plans for his workout from the website "gym jones" If you ever get him started talking about it it's hard to shut him up. As far as work he is currently back in Winston Salem at the Audi store so if you are in need of an Audi give him a call. He is busy drumming up business. If anyone can do it my husband can. I wish I could help out by having the Q7, Ross says when they come out with diesel, maybe. He did an awesome job surprising me for my birthday. He and my boss planned a surprise party for me and it worked. I was surprised. It was fun, my family and friends were there, we all shared some laughs and spent time together. Very Good Mr. Ross!!!

Let's see Julia has been cheering for the Lewisville Titians Go Green Gold and White!!!!
We had some away games but most of them were here in Clemmons. She made lots of friends and it helped her not be too afraid in front of a crowd. She has enjoyed it but the practices served to be too much for one little seven year old to handle. It put such a strain on her social life here in Meadow Glen and she couldn't have that. That is now over and she is of course thinking of her next trophy she wants to receive. So soccer is the next venture. I am not sure when. Julia has been doing Fantastically in school receiving 100% every test and in her class work. She makes us very proud. She still so enjoys reading. She has just finished all in the series of Romana books by Beverly Cleary. She has really enjoyed all the Magic Tree House books. They are great, they take her on an adventure every time she picks a new one up. She has read all but the newest one. I am always looking for books that she can be excited about so I am always in the library looking and asking for new ideas. Julia has made a great friend in the neighborhood, her name is Kennedy and she is over here practically everyday. They are like sisters, they even include baby Aynsley ( who by the way thinks she is their age) They spend time riding bikes, playing games on the computer, jumping on the trampoline, playing on the swings, and dancing to High School Musical Soundtrack. (it's good that her friend likes all the same things she does) 
Julia had her hair cut to give to Locks of Love she was very proud to give her hair to a child who needed it for a time. I think she understands what cancer is and the effects it has on a person. Unfortunately she knows a little more about it from the loss of her Great Aunt.
These pictures were taken at a park while in New Jersey
Liam has really enjoyed being a big boy in school. He is doing well, learning to read has been fun. He has about two books a week that get sent home with him and he does a pretty darn good job at reading them with me.....especially because he is chomping at the bit to get out of the house to play with all the boys in the neighborhood. I have to admit it's a little hard watching him grow up and leave my loving arms that want to hold him tight, but in the same breath I grin from ear to ear watching him to big boy things.
He is going to be a completely different child when Kindergarten is over. He is changing every day. He's becoming a great helper, listener, and athlete. He loves to run and help his daddy work out, he will help his sisters if he is talked into what a good thing he is doing, he helps me when we are getting ready for meals. Now this is not all the time, you have to understand, he is a five year old boy! He loves staying busy... when he gets home from school the first thing he does (well that is after he gives his mommy the best ever I missed you today kiss) is run to his room to change his clothes, I must say he is not as into putting on costumes as he used to be. Almost never.
I have been busy with work and trying to keep the fam all together on all of our activities. I feel like I am getting a better grasp on juggling everything than I was in the beginning of the school year. Hey but there is always room for improvement. 



1 comment:
I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU ALL. GREAT UPDATE. I MISS YOU GUYS ALOT. MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOON. HUG AND KISS EACH OTHER FOR ME. SEE YOU SOON.
Post a Comment