Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mamie comes for a little visit.












The kids couldn't have been happier to hear that their Mamie was coming to see them. I guess the only thing that would have made them happier would have been if Pap Pop were coming too. From the moment she arrived she was covered in hugs and kisses. She had every one of them on her lap a few times I am certain. It was a short visit and during the time she was here all three of the children were sick at one time or another. Not the most exciting visit I must say. Well except for the time we ventured out to lunch while Julia was still under the weather...I won't go into details but I have never experienced such a lunch.




The visit was a short one but just a teaser for the long vacation we have to come. (Topsail!!!)



Mamie took in a tennis lesson of Julia's, had a scrabble game with me,(which she beat me at) story time with all, chatted with everyone ( I don't know where my kiddies get it from) and lots of cuddling. We can't wait to see you again Mamie.








Just a little advice for those of you we will be joining in August, Get your energy level up......you're going to need it!! Ha.

No comments: