Thursday, May 31, 2007

Off to the Beach agian we GO!!!!!

We have been going to the beach at the ending and beginning of each month and let me tell you it has been fun!!!! The kids are perfect at the beach (makes moving there seem even more inviting, not that it's happening, just a thought) This time it was a very last minute decision, I had called my girlfriend Wendy to thank her for a wonderful morning the day before and she said "hey we are going to the beach and would love for your whole family to join us" Well I didn't even have to think about it I said we will be there. Poor little Rossie couldn't get away from his work and had to stay behind, I felt sorry for him for a minute but then started packing up the car. The kids and I left and were at the beach about four hours later. A good trip both coming and going I might add. We had so much fun frolicking on the beach with friends and the sleepover time for them was a wonderful treat as well. We went to breakfast at a place included in the photo show it was quite tasty but really don't understand how there is a place with that name. Oh well it is the South. It was a wonderful trip and I thank the Terry's for including us in on their fun. They are such nice friends, if you do not know them Dad is Carlton, Mom is Wendy, Son is Charles and Daughter Erika.

No comments: