Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Three Year Old Aynsley!!!!!!!


In the south we like to Monogram everything from our towel's to our cupcakes.
Aynsley looks older today than yesterday! Last night as I was tucking her into bed I decided to cradle her in my arms rocking her back and forth singing her all the bedtime songs to her that I did when she was a baby. I was telling her she had to let me treat her like my baby one more time (don't tell her I said this but I think she liked it).
So when we woke up on her third birthday there was a light blanket of snow on the ground and it was still snowing, too bad it turned out to be more rain and sleet than snow. She really wasn't acting herself, a little grumpy as if she didn't want a birthday to be turning three. So we headed off to school where they were all afraid that they would be closing early so we went ahead and had cupcakes at 9:30!! It was great finally after cupcakes I got my first smile of the day from my littlest Stocklin.
still no smile
Let's see if she gets any happier after she gets her cupcake??????????????Maybe?
We are all home right now, because of the weather we are staying in, we had plans to go out and do all of Aynsley's favorite things, including meeting Daddy out for Pizza. Daddy is coming through for us by bringing pizza home early to spend time with all of us.
We are just celebrating at home tonight she will have a tiny gathering this weekend.
As far as everyone else.......
Julia is riding her bike like a champ with no training wheels Wow oh wow she has impressed us all and you will never guess who is trailing right behind with just a little more effort......Yep, Liam Alexander. By this summer I think we will be hitting the trails at Tanglewood. It's going to be so much fun. We are really getting to a point that we can all do activities as a family. So nice I might add. Julia is also reading five or more books a day and seems to like silly ones, right now she is hooked on Amelia Bedelia she loves to read them and tell me of all the silly situations she gets herself into. Liam is writing his name and knows his ABC's but can't write them all yet, Aynsley just picks up whatever they are doing and either runs with it or doesn't care. That is who she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the update. I didn't know about her birthday party maybe I can do something with her when we meet this weekend. Love you all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again baby girl.

Aunt Dee