Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ready for my Close up


I told everyone about Julia's many teeth popping out (four with in a few weeks of each other) now she is growing in her adult teeth and man is she looking as cute as ever. She is just the smartest, sweetest, cutest big girl I have ever seen in my life. She loves school but sometimes says she gets bored. I don't know. She is so looking forward to Christmas, she is counting down the days and thinks she will explode if it doesn't get here soon. I think this is the most exciting year for her yet. Liam seems a little excited and Aynsley really doesn't care too much, I say this becuase I don't have a tree up yet but most importantly there aren't any presents laying around or she would be excited and opening presents that aren't even hers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!

AUNT DEE