
Julia is missing a TOOTH!
She lost it today in the parking lot of the airport picking up her Daddy.
She literally lost the tooth very soon after I plucked it from her little mouth. She was worried about loosing it so we found a lunch baggy in the car and very carefully placed the front left tooth in the bag for her to go around and show random people who were coming in and out of the building. Well then her Daddy got off the jet and Julia ran to the fence to tell him about it and he had to walk through the building to get to us and when he did she ran over and jumped on him catching the bag on his briefcase ripping the bag open and causing the tiny tooth to fall and become unfound. I then soothed her telling her we would write the Tooth Fairy and letter explaining what had happened and darted off for my long needed hair appointment. When I got home she hadn't written the note but has now and is tucked away in her bed awaiting the hopefully understanding Tooth Fairy. I have a feeling she will understand and compensate her for her loss.


1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS JULIA!!!!
I can't wait to hear how much the tooth fairy left you.
Post a Comment