Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh I almost forgot....I had a extreme makeover!

I have wanted to show everyone what I used to look like (not so long ago) My daughter Julia was the one who talked me into the makeover.....She said I needed a different look, a different outlook on life. She's only 6 what does she know? Well I thought about it for a while.....about one minute to be exact, and decided she was right so I went through terrible surgery that seemed like it took forever to recover from and well now here is the finished production. Please know that I am the happiest I have ever been and it only looks like it's getting better. Thank you all for your support.
Picture below
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I introduce you to my cosmetic dentist and my plastic surgeon, only a person who loved you deeply could suggest this. Nut, now that's surgery gone bad if I ever saw it!