Monday, July 10, 2006

Ross is turning 32!!!


Ross is creeping up on his birthday and we are planning at least two cookouts. He wants to have one with his work family and friends, and one with family. Nothing too fancy or complicated, you know how he is....He would rather be surfing at the beach with no worries. I mean just look at him he is forever barefoot and without a shirt. The first warm day (even if it is in December, just ask Carmen, we had gone Christmas Tree shopping and he came to help get the tree off the top of her van barefoot and shirtless)he is like this .Instead we will just be here enjoying our friends and family that are close. Maybe next year if he doesn't have to have another back surgery or anything like that we could spend his birthday really being somewhere he enjoys more than home with his friends.

This weekend he had the joy of being alone with Aynsley for one day. It is so important to have one on one time with our children so they feel special and get only our attention on them instead of divided three ways. He enjoyed it but made a point to say never to sleep with Aynsley if I could help it. He said she moved around all night. I already knew that one.
We all got back together on Sunday for family time. Grilling out, playing soccer in the back yard, and we took a walk with some of our neighbors and met even more neighbors that are moving in soon. I think we are really going to enjoy our neighborhood when it is completed. Everyone has children, although some are grown and out of the house. It is diverse in every way, older, younger, all cultures, and many people from out of North Carolina that are moving here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with all of your work. Since we can never get together, at least I can keep up with you online!! Great photos... Miss you, Carrie