Sunday, May 07, 2006

Julia's 6th Birthday Extravaganza








  1. Today was Julia's Birthday Party. It was planned to be an outside party filled with running, playing games, and jumping on the trampoline. As it turns out yesterday would have been the day to have it. It was what they call a soaker rain today.....Yep, we ended up having it inside with all the kids running wild through the entire house. Crazy but fun. There were about 22 kids and all the adults stayed too.

We had spin art
for them to do when they first got here,

  1. then over to face painting and finished
  2. it off with a pinata.
  3. They were all ready for cake and ice cream after that and then before you knew it, it was over. Whew! Now we have our friends (the Delong's) over and just playing with all the new toys. Julia had a great time and I think on the whole her 6th birthday was a great success. She had a pony ride in her back yard on her true birthday, went to build a bear and made a sweet bunny she calls "Giggles" and had all of her closest friends over for what turned out to be a perfect inside party.
    I don't know if I will do as well as my friend Rachel keeping this up but I will try

No comments: