I have had the greatest intentions to add to this as much as possible. My life has exploded with too many things to do and places to go and on top of it my laptop is down for a few days.
My Dad was in a motorcycle accident a week ago today (Sunday) and was in Baptist Hospital with a broken clavicle, three fractured Ribs, a broken Toe, and Road Rash all over his arms, legs, back and tummy. Needless to say that in and of itself has had me busy. I am preoccupied in my thoughts as well. But he is now home and on the road to recovery....A long one. Gina has had surgery on her foot as well so they are a very sad pair. Unable to do too much for themselves, Fortunatly Brooke lives accross the street and has been serving up breakfast and anything else she can. She goes back to work on Monday though.
The kids have been great. We have been spending the day together today and have all enjoyed it. I will post pics soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment